Wednesday, March 9, 2011

#12: The "Holier Than Thou" Individuals

First off, who the hell do you think you are? These individuals come in many shapes and sizes, races, orientations, and genders. These individuals just parade around like their shit don't stink. Please legitimately explain to me HOW you THINK you are better than me? What makes this so? Because you're older? Have a better economic standing? You're in a certain organization? Umm, no. What you need to do is pump your breaks, and check yourself. No matter what religion you believe in, if you do, no one is better than anyone. We're all equal whether you shitheads want to think so or not. Everyone has and individual quality they posses that makes them great, everyone makes their life in their own way. If they're happy, then they have succeeded in life. Who are you to shit on their parade? So what if you have a bad day, or something bad happens to you? NEWS FLASH: IT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE! So get off your high horse, before I knock  you the hell off it! Now normally we include a picture with our posts, but I feel like everyone can put their own individual in for this post. Because we all know someone in our lives that acts like this, all you gotta do is just dust it off and don't acknowledge them. They aren't worth it, well in everyone's head but their own.

Sincerely,
Doucheblog

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I am very much so a douche in every sense of the word. i go around doing shit that is socially unacceptable and piss people off, and not becuase I think that I am better than anyone else, but becuase I think people as a whole are fucking stupid. I am fucking stupid, we are all fucking stupid. Also Ive been diagnosed with psychopathy. One thing that people need to understand about psychopaths, is that we get bored very easily and do not really understand the difference between right and wrong, also we have no emotion. So shitting on parades can seem like a very good idea if it seems exciting. Any douche hunter I hope this clears up some shit for you. also if you want some more insight on how much of a douche i really am go to my blog www.demigoddouche.com CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete